Welcome to my world as a Sim Tech.
Excuse the poor site layout and design, my goals sometimes exceed my abilities.
My first objective is to start actively blogging and discussing topics related to simulation and my experience as a simulation technician.
- Provide the simulation community with first hand experiences in using, troubleshooting, and maintaining simulation equipment.
- Product reviews – this stuff is expensive, input helps purchasing decisions
- Encourage the sharing of ideas and solutions
- Be a resource for new and developing simulation centers/educators
- Conquer a dream I had of not only administering my own website, but administering a successful one.
Expect more content, soon. Meanwhile, follow me on twitter @SimulationTech